This beautiful vac has a screwed up lock down filler.
The nib is really nice and the body of the pen is in great shape so to get it so that it can be used without sourcing out an new filler or until the Canadian dollar gets out of the toilet here is what I came up with.
Side note No vacs were harmed in this repair, Once a new unit is found that you just unscrew the joiner I made and install the new vac unit.
The interesting thing will be to see if it behaves itself with out burping.
|The joiner piece I had to make up|
|Fitted into the blind cap|
|I adjusted it in and out a wee bit to get it fitting even a bit better than it is in this picture|
|Ready for a test run|