Monday, June 11, 2012

Custom Binde

Several years a go I was asked to make up some Pelikan 100 binde's.  Well after blowing through a crap load of material I said no I could not do it.
That is the background of today's project.
I was at the market a bit ago and found this "old black pen"
I bought it because it had a 14k nib and according to everyone in antique markets it is worth a small kings ransom.
Now being a typical male I had a flashback to my earlier failure on the 100's and I figured what the heck.
This is not for the faint of heart because it involved material being removed.

So with a full face mask and upper body armor on I let her rip and lo and behold I got a pen that I really like a lot.

I hope you all like as well

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture just doesn't do it justice. I really love the plastic on this one. The depth of colour is just beautiful. Great job!

Unknown said...

I loved the color combination it's simply awesome.!!

Promotional Pens